Top 10 signs that you're spending too much time on chessgames.com:
10) Someone compared your kibitzing for the last two weeks with "War and peace" by Tolstoy.
9) You consider having the same hairdo as Louis Charles Mahe De La Bourdonnais.
8) You know Napoleon the chess player but not Napoleon the ... mmm ... was he a painter or what was it?
7) Over and over again, on the message boards, you get entangled in fierce discussion - with yourself.
6) You think that Botvinnik actually lived.
5) # 5 and 4 on this list had to be removed to make room for your next posts.
3) You count down the hours before the next tactical exercise of the day like a child on Christmas eve.
67) You've forgotten basic skills of other parts of life - like counting down from 10.
2) Everybody else gave up kibitzing because you take up all the server space.
1) Your Internet connection was cut off more than a week ago - and you've been surfing the web ever since without noticing.
Funniest comment on chessgames.com:
<offramp: In the picture of Mikhail Botvinnik the background carpet on the wall is actually airbrushed in. It was originally Bogatyrchuk and Kortschnoi laughing. They were both erased from history.
The foreground has been airbrushed, too. The picture used to be of Lev Yashin.
hitman84: <offramp>unbelievable where did u get that info?>
This is great: http://www.bozzetto.com/neuro.htm